Harry and Meghan’s final public engagements as full royals revealed
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will return to the UK for their final public engagements as full royals later this month, a spokesman for the couple has said.
They will take part in at least six more engagements before they officially step back as senior royals on 31 March.
These include Harry attending a recording session with rock star Jon Bon Jovi and the Invictus Games Choir at the end of the month, while Meghan will be marking International Women's Day a week later.
Other engagements include the Endeavour Fund Awards, the opening of Silverstone Experience and Mountbatten Music Festival.
Their final engagement, which was also listed in the spokesman's statement on Wednesday, will be with the entire Royal Family at the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey on 9 March.
They will attend the Invictus Games – a sporting competition founded by Harry for wounded military personnel – together in May, but will not be there in a royal capacity.
Harry is also expected to attend the London Marathon as patron in April.
More from Meghan Markle
It comes after the duke and duchess announced their plans last month to give up their roles as senior members of the Royal Family and strive for financial independence.
Experts have suggested the Sussex Royal brand – used on the couple's website and Instagram – could make an "absolute fortune", but discussions over whether they can continue to use it are believed to be under review.
In the statement on Wednesday, the couple's spokesman said a 12-month transition period would come into effect on 31 March, in order for official arrangements on the split to be agreed.